PalArt Collective Intern Role & Responsibilities
PalArt Collective is a group of international artists, writers, film makers, activists, entertainers, humanitarian workers and academics committed to increasing the number of Palestinian voices and stories in the arts and media. Our aim is to promote Palestinian artists and to increase high quality, creative content on Palestine.
Intern Position Immediately Available
PalArt Collective is seeking an intern for an immediate start who can help to support the collective with some administrative, event and logistical tasks. The initial expectation will be for one day a week for three months. There may also besome flexibility to volunteer assistance on the occasional weekend or evening to support an event or workshop.
Some of the responsibilities will be to support PalArt core members with the following:
- Maintenance of the website
- Maintain, segment & update newsletter lists
- Monitor the main email address (and action urgent emails)
- Some assistance with copywriting for the newsletter
- Some support with social media channels (Insta, Twitter & Facebook)
- Event Support:
- Assist PalArt core members with event logistics where necessary
- Volunteering at the event for extra support with social media, guestlist duties etc – optional!
- Events Info/Database
- Supervise information upload to Google Drive post events
- Organise database (tags, folders, etc)
- Communicate the set up to the core members
We have a budget of £600 for three months (£50 per day). If this role sounds of interest, if you are passionate about human rights and justice for Palestinians or for those suffering oppression around the world, please join our collective to meet a great and diverse group of collaborators – with amazing opportunities for access to inspiring artists, producers, and campaigns.
Get in touch to learn more! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Intern Position.
Deadline: Friday 4th February at Midday. We look forward to hearing from you!